Monday, August 23, 2004

Hello People!!!

Hi, just created my own blogging area: Now I can put up anything I want and slam whoever!!!! (Muahahhahahahahha......)

No. I'm just a simple guy, who likes to make friends and be nice to people. I am extremely musically inclined: I can play almost any kind of guitar, the bass, the mandolin, a bit of the piano and of course vocals. so what if I can play so much stuff? I'm in a two-piece band (common response: what good is a two piece band???) called 'Fuzzy green grass'. yeah, kinda wierd, but we don't give a d*mn what people think about our name, and of course the only songs we play are in the fields of bluegrass, country, folk and rock. We are strongly anti-satanic, so Satanists... balls to you!!!

Anyhow, I'll try and see whether i can put up some of our songs for you guys to hear. they're not very polished ones, but the playing is almost there.

Anyhow, if anyone wishes to say anything... I'm listening.

Cheers,
Crawldaddy.

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home