Wednesday, March 22, 2006

The Day The Music Revived

Hmm.

This morning's Nestle presentation went relatively well... my presentation lasted no more than 3 minutes, and I managed to get very constructive and positive feedback.

Now I was gone for 9 days in Italy, and when I came back my left hand was rather stiff when it came to playing guitar. I decided to warm up the day before... but I was still pretty stunted.

This afternoon I managed to get back in form, and I'm glad that I've managed to do so... I've also managed to get my tone right after so long. That Bass EQ I bought for $50 a couple of weeks back sure enhanced my guitar sound incredibly... the difference and the improvement in the tone can be rcognised immediately when the EQ is activated...

I think I sounded really good today... and I bought new strings! I'm gonna fit them to my guitars over the weekend... and hopefully I can have fresh axes next week.

I like guitars with fresh strings!


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home