Monday, August 23, 2004

The worst photos known to mankind (fake gasp)

Hmm.

Maybe you guys aren't into photography as much as i am, but you may realise that some photos that people do put out are simply too awful to be allowed. Let we discuss.

I think that some people put out bad photos for interesting reasons: the tabloids do this to deface some absymal celebrities who let too much hang out (if you follow my drift). Face care adverts also feature a gruesome before picture of someone's face partially eaten away by some mutated form of hyena, and the after photo showing a full, intact face just because they used their 'miracle medicine'.

Somehow I think the worst ones are of Politicians (maybe the photographers simply hate them, in which case i salute them). I live in a small place under opposition party control, and I simply wince at the goofy smiles of majority party personells pasted on billboards at every major junction. To me, I'd burn em all down.

So listen up, photographers, you receive my blessing if you are in the tabloids, but for goodness sake, don't let your politician photos get too large. it might induce arsonist to torch down the posters, and come after you.

Cheers!

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home