Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Tired out...

Hmm.

I'm just sitting here typing my blog and listening to Yes's 'The Ultimate Yes 35th Anniversary Collection'. It's kinda cool reflecting on the day especially when you've just experienced almost six hours of entertaining friends at your place, of which at least four hours invovled singing and playing guitar.

I feel tired, needless to say, and I'm beginning the process of contemplating leaving my present part-time job, cuz they demoted me for no particular reason and without prior notice.

I've been fooling around with Photoshop 7.0, trying to get familiar with the stuff that's within for my own uses (you can imagine the stuff spinning in my wicked mind right now). Actually the best thing to do, is to just take a shot of Zelda, and put it up, and tell people I tried (but failed) to enhance it with Photoshop.

Ooooh, that'll hurt.

I don't know what to do with my time now, and songwriting is really beggining to drag on without any progress, though Char said my new song sounded alright.

I just want Alvin to come down and write songs with me, though i don't believe he'll be requesting I go his place (yet, I don't suppose he can help me lug my mandolin, amplifiers, cables one stompbox and three guitars). I have to confirm with him when he is able to get out of his home and come over to my place, before I can contact the others about the scheduled date.

whoa, listening to 'Roundabout' pre-keyboard solo right now, the tension is immense... oh no! just reminded myself of the scream in Parmugun. Drat it! feeling gone.

Yet again, I'll be taking more shots and trying to enhance them with photoshop, cuz that'll be the only thing keeping me busy.

Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home