Tuesday, November 09, 2004

The Murky waters of songwriting II

Hmm.

Talk about writing songs, and I'll flash back to the several songs I've written so far but have been unable to put into paper as documentation. Reason? Answer: Laziness.

I've been feeling this laziness creep through my veins every now and then and It takes a fair amount of juice to kick start the engines once they've slackened...

I visited Alvin today to learn how to use photoshop cuz he won't be able to make it on Wednesday... his parents changed his hospital visit to wednesday, and he feels that he'll be screwed if he brings up the idea of leaving the house...

I can't blame him... they tried to put him in a wheelchair, even though he spent like half the day without the pain from his fractured pinky (see pictures below).

His parents tend to be freakier than mine...

i went over to learn photoshop, then just fooled around and listen to his 'Bela Fleck and the Flecktones' songs, which he couldn't place into any musical genre.

I basically falls into pop fusion or something... I also became mortified when he played me the few songs sung by VJC (which incidentally featured Alvin's friend Michelle, a rugby player) which included vocal purcussions, screaming and the like.

Needless to say, I DO NOT INTEND TO LISTEN TO THOSE SONGS ANYMORE.

Arhhh.. very sian, very lazy (even though I made the effort to re-string my acoustic and electric guitars today).

Hope tomorrow would go smoothly...

Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home