Tuesday, November 22, 2005

What is and what should never be

Hmm.

In the light that we had to put in a lot of effort for our ergonomics presentation earlier in the evening, I have no choice but to express my displeasure regarding a select band of individuals.

CY, Noslim and myself had put in the neccessary work, and it annoys me indefinitely that certain persons would firstly prey on our research, bank in on our naivity and then stab us in the back.

I hate such individuals.

As a person, I do believe that there is a certain thing known as 'Common Courtesy'. I have long viewed these individuals in perspective and their witless accomplice as characters who either discount such a practise as worthy of recognition or being unable to have the capacity to comprehend it. I would not be surprised if these 'special characters' possess a form of twisted combination between these two.

It's too bad we live in a world whereby the existence of fools and common jestors cannot be avoided, but rather tolerated at the expense of both common and self progression. Let me put this straight: I have absolutely no sense of humour in this matter.

Now pardon me for feeling rather displeased with such individuals. After all, am I not preaching for the sake of tolerance and peace? I do believe in this matter, it is more incriminating to ignore the details than to be the one ignored.

As for the two ringleaders, i pity you. Since you resolve to seek solace in the downfall of your peers, I pray that you find peace in whatsoever way you can. As Shakespeare once wrote: 'And Judas went and hanged himself'.

Now I say to you, 'Go thou and do likewise, for the common good'

Once again, I have to stress that in this matter i am not wishing to exhibit a manner of acceptance and good humour. For one I will NOT tolerate the humiliation of my team's hard work, and secondly, it is not your place nor position to openly discriminate against our point of view. Such matters are only further complicated by two things: relativity and subjectivity.

To the unwitting accomplice: why apologise, when you have already commited the deed? After all you are no less at fault though you may be of lesser malicious spirit. Once more, I pray you find a way to let go of the negativity which has been corrupted into your spirit.

Is there such a need for malice and viciousness? Why do you find joy in the downfall of others, and along the way recruit an innocent being to be misguided and subsequently devoured with no less cruelty bestowed upon your meagrest prey?

The refusal to see the need for mutual respect would only result in yourself being shown no less humility with which you have twisted into a perverse form of sincerity. Do what thou wouldest, and reap what you sow, for no one is more incriminated than the incriminator.


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home