Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Fun With Char..

Hmm.

Char came to my place today, for some guitar work, and we had some fun.

I listened to some of her Iron Maiden songs, and it wasn't that bad as i had imagined it to be. i kinda thought they were this seriously hyper-heavy band which has noise zooming out of the speakers. Turned out it was like a cross between Queen and Pink Floyd.

I also recapped some Pinball Wizard with Char, she was trying to learn the intro and acoustic parts, but i do believe her classical influences are preventing her from fully grasping the strumming style... but there was sufficient progress to merit an *OK*.

Char asked me to edit one drawing of a room in her house, which involved some cupboards, and a badly-perspectived lamp. I righted the lamp and tweaked the cupboard, and also drew two pics of a snoozing Char, which will remain hidden until she chooses to withhold it no longer. They weren't that fantastic anyway.

I also managed to do something right up my alley: Char was snoozing, and she started to give out these sort of funny high-pitched snores, and I recorded down three such snores, and I managed to save them down, delete them upon Chars' request, and restore them *without her knowing...*. Muahahahahahaha.

Shhh....

Man, only Alvin would be able to make it this thursday, even chris can't make it due to his bass being repaired.

I guess I'll have to wait for the week after next then.

Cheers, and please Vote!

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home