Sunday, November 14, 2004

The Murky Waters Of Songwriting III

Hmm.

Today, got up from a five-hour sleep to be refreshed amazingly. I guess I still haven't siphoned off the energy resulting from yesterday's (wait, this morning's) frustration at the bus driver.

I managed to record down my other just-written song, and I'm coming up with pretty interesting stuff stemming from the alternate and open tunings used in other songs, including improvisation on 'Search away, Spring In Christchurch' and my latest 'On The Ground'.

It's kinda interesting how my songs are played: I usually use two-fingered chords, maybe theree-fingered ones occasionally when some form of variation is required to sparkle up the song parts. four fingers are a rarity.

I wonder which day next week I can jam with the rest. I really want to show them what I want to do, and receive some input from them cuz it takes two hands to clap yes?

ah.. at least I'm not working on Monday, yesterday's workout at owrk was enough. 10 hours on your feet can really take the crap outta you.

Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home