Saturday, November 13, 2004

Happy Birthday to Me...

Hmm.

It's been a while... and my birthday is finally here. I am just sitting here, after a short chat with char about song chords and stuff, she mentioned something about one song recording being muffled. Strange. I recorded it down very well.

Anyhow, just came back from KL, bought myself (or rather let my mum buy for me) a new pair of shoes, an addition to the shirt and trousers which my mum bought for me the week beforehand.

When pointing the fact I have spent alot for my birthday, I joked that at least i got a whole suit comprising of new shirt, trousers and shoes. I just didn't get that haircut.

I'm working later at 5pm, completely forgetting I want some time for myself, and now I pay the price of forgetfulness.

It's kinda weird: being 17.

No one say much about this age, you feel just indifferent even though you've spent four whole years on mastering the guitar, writing songs, listening to songs etc... and you feel older, look older than you actually are.

I kinda want to look 17 instead of being mistaken for 25 or something for a change. Alas, the eyebags and bored look on my face bears testimony to the fact that i feel different about life and what lies in store for me.

I just want to forget my awful childhood which was laced with so much embarrassment, anger and foolishness.

Maybe i am just thinking too much.

Sigh... happy birthday to me.

Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home