Sunday, November 14, 2004

What a ridiculous day..

Hmm.

Stayed up all night from my birthday right up till now. Andguess why I am not able to sleep right after I get back home from work? I did overtime to get more cash.

All the while doing OT, I was messaging Char in the attempt of keeping me awake. At least it owrked, but the lethargy didn't go away.

I ended my shift at 3 am in the morning, just a few hours beforehand.

You must be wondering why I am writing this now. Let me first say that late-nigth transport is provided by the hotel to it's employees. Secondly, the bus arrives at 3:30am, so don't be late huh?

The (toot)ing bus arrived at 3:50am, took me on a bloody hell ride around half of singapore, plopped me off at Potong Pasir MRT and let me limp home until my dad picked me up.

At 5:15 am in the morning.

It only takes a 30 minute ride from the hotel to the Potong Pasir MRT. Minus off any delays, it will take at most twenty minutes.

But NOOOO. Fancy mister bus driver who had a bad day took it out on us by driving me first to Boon Lay, then Woodlands, the Yishun, then Woodlands again, and finally a twenty minute crawl from Ang Mo Kio to Potong Pasir.

Now I know why people say doing OT is very Boh Hua (not worth the trouble): the hours are shit, the transportation is cocked up and they give us no overtime extra pay.

What The (Toot).

And considering it was the first day after my birthday, and I had to endure a 1hr 25 min ride with Malays blowing their smoke all over the shop, and that idiot bus driver blasting his mandarin pop since the moment his bus touched the pick-up point.

Even my Pinky Floyd Cd on full blast was out-volumed by his bloody speakers.

If you wish to take a look at how my expression was troughout the whole ride, just look at the pic below, and you'll get something like an already-diluted effect.

Ahh... and the mother of all things I still have to work today. At 7pm.

A big thanks to those who tagged birthday wishes,

God Bless Y'all.

And to that bus driver: your music tastes suck.

Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home