Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Day One of CNY

Hmm.

The visiting of relatives or congregation of all of them at Gramp's is one sure-fire way to get you annual harvest going right. I suppose the day went without much event, except that i managed to really connect with one of my cousins, whom i suppose didn't pay much attention to me previously.

I brought my guitar to gramp's, and suddenly everyone thought I was going to play for the whole family. Of course I didn't. Really.

I just sat in a room with my cousin, who is a law undergraduate, and the both of us just bounced off songs which she thought I might know how to play including The Red Hot Chili Peppers' 'Under The Bridge' and 'Californication'. Robbie William's 'Eternity' and Alison Krauss / Ronan Keating's 'When You Say Nothing At All'. She managed to capture me playing my guitar on her digi cam in video.

I suppose it's fine to say that this cousin of mine will be a guy magnet. She's really very pretty. I pray she'll find a good guy who'll treat her right because she is one good gal, and breaking her heart will be an unbearable thought.

It was kinda surreal when I just strummed my guitar and she sang along, which is something that has never really happened... and when all of us left, I was singing U2's 'Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of' to myself, and to my utter surprise she was singing along as well.

Wow.

Anyhow, for those who are disappointed by their haul this year, you might want to take a leaf out of these guy's books. Don't say I told you to do it arh...


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home