Sunday, February 06, 2005

Happy Chinese New Year, Laddies/Lasses!

Hmm.

ALright, since I'm now working in an Irish Pub, I suppose the influence of Irish culture has rubbed onto me within two days of wroking there.

Last night was really interesting... i worked from 6pm till 4am in the morning! By the end of it all, I had watched three EPL matches and England vs Wales in an IRB match.

I also smelled strongly of beer and cigarette smoke, and my senses were numbed from the high exposure. So I reached home and conked out at about 4:30 am before waking up at 1pm.

Oh, and I'm workin later at 5pm, so wish me luck.

I suppose the 'highlight of the night' was witnessing my first drunken brawl outside the pub itself last night. There were two guys fighting it out, and kicking at each other, with their girlfriends screaming for them to stop, and trying to prevent the two guys from hitting each other by hugging them, but that only made one of the guys kick a girl even when she was on the ground, and that caused the caucasians in the pub to rush out and try to stop the girl from being hurt. I suppose witnessing such things were part and parcel with working in the pubs... but thank God no-one was seriously hurt, and the guy who hit the girl got a well-deserved kick in the face by the other guy.


ANyhow, I wish all of you a Happy chinese New Year, and if you wish to catch a drink, feel free (only if you're 18 and above) to come around to Molly Malone's behind boat quay, and you might see me tonight.

Gong Xi Fa Chai!



Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home