Thursday, October 06, 2005

Chalet... ole! II

Hmm.

Just came back from the SDN club chalet, which wasn't too bad.. and it was more like a small gathering of people from the SDN club who are not radically different in sentiment regarding the attending of a chalet which might have been a total failure.

In short it was pleasant.

I went to the sketching class organised by one of my lecturers and he told me it was supposed to help me and my other two classmates hone our sketching skills, in preperation for future industrial projects. Now not that I'm complaining, but I feel a lot of pressure just having to think about the prospect of having to deal with real clients.

I just hope that if we do get this right, we will eventually get paid, so that I do not have to worry about having a part-time job, which takes up a lot of my evenings and is also an integral part of my social circle. For some people, their poly or school is their main social circle.. for me, it's the pub.

Now that my main concern is our up-coming album and the chair, which has to be handed in by next wednesday, on top of my part-time job, SDN club duties and desire to get more cash to buy a good set of microphones, a new amplifier and possibly an MP3 player... my lecturer has thrown this project thingie on me...

I have to come up with the thought process and exploration for the designing of a vacuum cleaner for an asian market. I dunno, but I find that this holiday has not been, and has no prospect of being a relaxing one. I've been strung out by a hectic first semester (I kena 12 projects in total), and I feel that I need a place to rest, hide away and just be myself.

And frankly, everything I'm doing is contributing to the erotion of such a hope. I need a beer.


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home