Friday, November 25, 2005

The Gig was ok

Hmm.

Yesterday evening I had my first gig on my own.. and it went fairly well, despite the lousy sound, and I had to depend on hearing myself acoustically, and not through the PA system.

I had invited a couple of people to attend the gig, but unfortunately non of them went... it might have had an effect on my performance, but I personally felt that I lacked fire last night... whatever, I promise the next time will be 500% better.

I felt rather washed out by the end of the night, and I suppose it could have gone alot worse than expected... but I suppose I have to keep my focus whenever I go onstage, and also make sure my lyrics are legible.


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home