Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Urgh

Hmm.

Been working hard today... I managed to finish up the layout and design of my Maggi noodle packaging, and well it isn't wok that I'm proud of.. just something that will get me a decent grade I hope.

I've completely lost my passion for this project, so help me God. I can't wait for this crap to be over and done with.. and make some progress with my Chair design and bike-stand concepts. This Maggi thing is taking up way too much of my time, and I can't wait to finally move on.

And for the record, the post which I blogged (below) was some meaningless shite which was the result of me being bored out of my frickin mind. I tend to do such things.. my creative juices flow when I'm not in a good mood, or when I'm feeling down. Weird.

Anyways.. haha last night I completely revamped my handphone into a pure Pink Floyd shrine: the screen picture is the album cover of 'The Dark Side of The Moon'... 1983 reissue version, the screen saver is the album cover of 'Wish You Were Here', the sms rigntone is the solo bit for 'Money', call ringtone is the bassline for 'Money' and my wake-up ringtone is the clock sequence at the beginning of 'Time'.

Yes, I'm a Pink Floyd Nut.

Anyways... gonna leave school soon.. gotta go home and work on my mock-ups and p-board. hopefully I will complete it all before midnight. Till then, folks.


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home