Wednesday, February 09, 2005

That bloody little guy

Hmm.

There is this one cousin of mine simply gets on everyone's nerves.. not to mention he is really the jewel of my grandmother's eyes.

The youngest son of my fourth uncle, this little bloke can make you want to twist his focking neck off, but since it's the new year, and such occasions arouse a passion to create mischief, i let him go away unscathed.

I brought my guitar to Gramp's today, and all that little twit ever wanted to do was de-tune my guitar. After telling him to stay away from my guitar, I caught him fondling my acoustic at least five times, until I told him to 'stay away from my bloody guitar'.

The good news is, he knows when to take people seriously, but I'm sure his mischief can be fully exorcised out of him in due time, and if he ever dares to raise cain anywhere near yours truly.

Truth to tell, I never really liked him that much, because he is such a pain in the rear end, but somehow i just can't bring myself to support anyone whenever they complain about him, but rather try and make a positive impression of him. The reason for my dual-sided behaviour still remains a mystery.

I just hope my own kid will never arise to such devilishness, and hopefully his (my kid's) passion for guitars will exceed mine.


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home