Friday, October 07, 2005

Highway to Hell

Hmm.

I'm now in school waiting for Alvin to arrive and work on the chair with me... we're trying our best to juggle this troublesome project along with our album and SDN club activities. According to Nicholas, the SDN club talentime thingie is a die-die must-have.. so there's some consolation that my ideas regarding the whole event might take off in the not-so-distant future.

I'm really glad I went through the SDN chalet very well... my previous impression that I would be the damn black sheep out of the whole group has evaporated away... thank God for his grace, and the club members' forgiveness.

I'm just hoping that we can finish enough of the chair so that we can start doing the graphic imprints unto the chair by saturday. To top it off, I've got work tonight, and Superdel says she will be there by hook or crook to see me sing a couple of songs. I'm thinking that I MUST do 'Highway to Hell', because it's almost my signature song, on top of the standards such as 'Take Me Home, Country Roads', and 'Hey Jude'. I'm tempted to do 'Whole Lotta Rosie'.

There's been talk that myself, Micheal, Archie and Gerry would get up and do a four-guitar version of Led Zeppelin's 'Immigrant Song' with me on vocals. I'm just terrified by the prospect of how glitched it might be due to the different cues in the song which triggers different riffs.

In any case, I'm also looking forward to this coming Monday at Rob's Place, hopefully we can start on some newer material and get more stuff down on recording.


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home