Monday, January 16, 2006

That's it, I'm done.

Hmm.

I am tired of these directionless emotions
which lead my soul through rough times
the tumbling, chaotic, ever-changing motions
I cannot grasp any of the reason or rhyme

Why bother with these trivial withertoes?
It has only caused me wounds in my heart
People tell me that giving up is only for fools
For me I know it is the end, not a start

Four times the steel has pierced this mantle
t'was far too many times for a soul to repair
I was kind, loving, and above all gentle
all I received were cold words and hard stares

I'm burning up this impossibly foolish menagerie
maybe it'll be for the best I cannot tell right now
I'm breaking away from the torture, becoming free
hence to this senseless tragedy I will never bow


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home