Monday, February 14, 2005

Crikes

Hmm.

Man, what a Valentine's Day it has been for me. I've been aiming at a girl in my class, but of course i suppose I should have known better not to have bought those darn stupid paper flowers being sold by my seniors.

Ok. Here's the story: I decided to maybe ask this girl, whom I'm aiming, out maybe next week or something, but I soon became aware that my seniors were selling paper flowers to commemorate Valentine's Day. So I decided to buy a flower for every girl in my class, but just give her two to make a small impression upon her.

Of course I winded up buying some for a few of Alvin's classmates, and gave them the flowers during lunch.

After lunch, I decided to give out the flowers, and as soon as i passed her two flowers, everyone literally jumped up and started asking me why I gave her two flowers..

Gosh.

In the end, I didn't manage to give every girl in my class the flower because they were out for lunch and for some odd reason or another just didn't decided to turn up for afternoon class. I ended up giving her the remaining flowers... and she just said she didn't know what she'd do with the flowers.

Man, I'm literally kicking myself for being so darn stupid... I'm such a disgrace to guys everywhere, I can't even put a simple message that I fancy her across. Damn.

And what's more, she became so awkward I didn't dare look her in the eyes, and I can't bear to think that maybe she'll detest me forever because she thinks I'm just a damn prick trying to pick her up (definitely not true).

Is giving her one flower more than the other girls a bad thing? I dunno... I'm always told that it's the little things that count, and maybe I over-played my hand today... i dunno. It's bad enough I've never really even had a proper conversation with her lasting more than three sentences, andt hen I spring this on her on Valentine's day. A classmate of mine even commented that at least I had the consideration to buy all the girls a flower each, and one senior even said it was 'sweet'.

But I suppose Alvin's comment that it was just a bunch of paper stuck onto a piece of wire that made my day.

Ok... question: what should I do if I want to date a girl...? what can I do as a first step? was what I did a bad or ok thing. Was it terrible? please help the Crawldaddy out here.


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

1 Comments:

At 9:56 pm, Blogger JooL said...

hey dude

hmm guess you need help...
but i guess the advice i gonna giv u totally out of what you might execpt...

dude, it is ok to like a girl in the class, but the problem is when you date her and stuff, will your life be any happier, i mean with all your classmates pointin fingers at you or maybe start to disturb you...can u take it?

next, if you for some unlucky reason...break up with her, can you still come to sch...class...to see her...dude think 2 and a 1/2 more years...are you gonna avoid talkin to her...avoid any eye contct with her, pretend that she is not around.....maybe u will start missin classes because to avoid her... the point i am gettin at is whether can u take the aftermath of the relatoinship?

think before you act...maybe sometimes it is better to let your heart decide for you..and maybe you can learn from it...but can you take the pain...the pain of rejection...?

haha...it sounds like i am tryin to stop you from startin a relationship, but dude i jus concern about you...someone as talented as you...shuldnt let things from the heart affect your work...cause i hav learnt my lesson

i had the same thing what you goin through now...and it didnt turn to well..and you can say i am sufferin form the aftermath...well love suxs..haha

comin from an all guy school has it downsides rite...like this...haiz...guess some people are just so lucky....

btw if a gal said that hey looks doesnt matter...to me that is a big fat lie...looks does matter...that is why love sux haha

anyway whatever decision you made...lets hope it is for the better..
hope you can take what i just wrote to you..

peace out-

 

Post a Comment

<< Home