Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Is honesty truly the best policy?

Hmm.

I just went onto a 'discussion forum' set up by my Comm Skills lecturer, Paul Tan, who decided to make us go online and finally do something useful such as....

talking about a time when communication broke down/there was a miscommunication between myself and another person.

Oh, and I suppose he'd think that we'd be going into the darn forum to really discuss things. It was really filled up with crapping by my other classmates, and punctuated by some real talk by my (notably) female classmates.

In the end, I suppose the only way I was going to exit was to put down a note down myself, just to make sure I don't fail in this portion of the module.

In the end, I put down a time I really did encounter a breakdown/miscommunication, and let it rip. I also just crapped about how communication within the class was really good... and (i really didn't want to do this, but I felt I owed them an explanation) i jsut told the other people that I was stressed in my life, and the music I listened to (which wasn't really to their taste) was part of a self-therapy thing going on, and also due to the fact that I liekd the music.

Truth to tell, part of what I said was really true, but I suppose the true parts will only be known to myself... I like to keep a sense of impenetrability.

I'm quite stressed, though i don't really show it... stressed by my mum cuz she keeps putting all this academic pressure, making sure I don't spend the cash I earn from work etc, making sure my bank account is in check.


Haven't you ever felt that by just letting things rip would make it all much better? I hope my mum will stop breathing down my focking neck, and let me have some peace. And maybe even let me play my guitar while she is in the house... I'm currently having to play hide-and-seek with her.


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home