Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Hands Down!

Hmm.

I had a ball of a time today working on my Patrick 'Hands' doorstop, and it sure involved a lot of puns.

I suppose the good thing about having a carved blue foam hand model is that it looks so realistic (although it is blue) and when you use it for the following joke-activities, you will be sure that you will draw weird stares:

1. 'Hand'-phone. Using the model like a handphone.. except you are using a real-looking hand as a phone.
2. 'Hand sticking out of you shirt'.. perfect for making people go 'Lame....'
3. '"my hand has turned blue!"' saying that while holding the model and sticking it out of you shirt sleeve.
4. "Can you take take care of my hands?"
5. "Don't worry, they're in good hands"


Accompanyed Alvin, Jace, Uncle and Wen Ning to Bras Basah and I found my dream guitar!!!! It was modeled using real Epiphone guitar parts except it is finished and put together by the guitar workshop itself. Man.. it was such a dream to play that guitar... and what's even better is that I sounded just like Angus Young with that "SG" guitar!!!

I'm planning to trade my B.C. Rich Mockingbird with that guitar, and hopefully the margin of cost can be reduced of eliminated. Hopefully.


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home