Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Crikes II

Hmm.

I suppose my ergonomics test went down in all of it's flame and glory because i fouled up so bad, I instantly lost 26 points off one qustion.

I just couldn't make things worse on top of the fact my bike's rear wheel is punctured (yet a-focking-gain) , and i am just so bloody tired. Just so bloody tired.

On a brighter note, I've been receiving good reveiws from a certain Paul McCleland on the Dmusic.com site paeg I've set up for the Fuzzy Green Grass regarding our cover of 'Dark As A Dungeon' and my cover of 'Whiskey In The Jar'. Needless to say I listened to his stuff, and it wasn't all too bad! Reminded me of a bit of Neil Young thrown in with something funky...

On another bright note, my dental appointment went quite well today and my dentist said I could remove my braces in a couple of week's time if my teeth do not cock-up and disrupt their present flight of progress.

I'm just so tired right now... tomorrow also have to go to school bright and early just so I can make some further headway with my Patrick 'hands' doorstop. Apparently, I can maybe use concrete to make my doorstop, because it is cheap and heavy, while it is also sturdy and easy to create!

I'm just trying to find the best way out of this dilemma, and on top of that, I have my Comm Skills oral presentation on Thursday, and my group hasn't even rehearsed our presentation material. I just hope nothing fouls up.

And i just want to finish fixing my bike before I get out of the house tomorrow.


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home