Sunday, March 20, 2005

Workin' Blues V

Hmm.

Last night as i worked at the pub, a bar just opposite us was featuring a band which produced numbers whci hi couldn't even recognise, but all I have to say is that...

The band sucked because:

1. The guitars were focking weak - featuring a sound which would make the average joe shake his head in pity and cause Carlos Santana to choke on his perrier, along with guitar work worthy of a three-week guitar-solo course graduation, they TWO guitarists really don't make much difference.

2. The singer was weak - the bugger sounded like he'd just come back from a close encounter with a yeti, and he still hasn't found his voice back from the shock.

3. Where's the focking bass? - I couldn't even hear the bass. The only consistant person was the bloody drummer.

4. They can't play a song right - covering the Rolling Stonews classic 'Dead Flowers' which yours truly knows to the bottom detail, the band couldn't even capture the spirit of the song, much less make it work with the singer's weak voice and inexistant bass. Don't give me shite that they wanted to give a new perspective on the song... bollocks.

Anyhow, I was working today, and I pretty much encountered the biggest cock-up imaginable, and even got scolded by a customer, when I wasn't my fault and I was too tired to bother with it. Come to think of it, I can't be bothered to talk about it anymore.

Ok, who wants a Guinness Pint hat? Bidding starts at 30 bucks!


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home