Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Is honesty truly the best policy? IV

Hmm.

I'm just thinking of a special someone... when should I ask her out? I've been tossing the idea through my head ever since I last heard the song 'Wild Horses' by the Rolling Stones. I've become very much intrigued by her, and so much so that I do believe maybe I've become just too much of a thinker, and I should take some action soon enough.

Today Twilli came into Limky's class looking so dieheartened, and I'm pretty sure it wasn't due to the fatc all of us didn't know how to do his assignment, and what's worse, we all did badly. Fock that! I even failed a test for the first time since Secondary Three.

I just see people so deep in relationships I just wonder whether I'll be just as sad when I've fallen out with someone whom I believed I could share life with. Yet again, I couldn't get over Tina for like three years after we initailly fell out, and there wasn't even anything worth talking about.

Will I be so depressed? Maybe I will be because I've already given so much thought and soul into hoping that maybe she could give me a chance to be myself around her. Not that I haven't been honest in the first place. I just wish I could be less impatient... I gotta take it in my stride.

Hopefully I've grown into a better person over the last school year, and she could see that while I have still remained as vivacious and loud as could be, I'm less lame (it's Alvin's turn to go full throttle), and I've definitely become more mature in terms of sensitivity to others, and most importantly: I know what I must not do to make a bad impression.

Truth to tell, even though I'm the youngest in my class, I feel like I'm almost 25 because of the way i feel towards her especially when she smiles... I just melt into nothingness. I also love her voice... when I hear it, it feels better than the jolt of electricity I get when the solo for 'Stairway' starts.

Gosh.. I'm getting so darn mushy on my blog. Oh yeah... I'm just in love I suppose...


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home