Sunday, March 27, 2005

What the lousy buggeration II

Hmm.

Today brother dearest and myself had to accompany my dad, his three brothers and my grandparents to clean up the grave of my paternal great-grandfather, and I was obliged to put joss sticks on the grave even though I am a chistian in heart and practise.

I prayed for forgiveness before I went through the whole procession, and gyess what, after the whole things was over and I went back to my Gramp's place, I managed to put my foot into a long kang and cut up my shin.

Guess that's punishment enough from God. Hope I don't make the same fault again next year. Problem is, my mum still stubbornly refuses to allow me to go to church, and she just brushes the whole notion aside and saying I had made the decision to convert upon the basis of emotion.

Well guess what? I had converted in Secondary Three, and the main reason I turned to God was simply because my mum and dad were so busy fighting each other when my dad cheated on my mum they decided I was just a piece of shit that they could vent their emotional frustration upon.

I've no regrets converting... in fact i wish I could become a purer person, but thank God for Alvin, because he's such a hard-core bugger, I can't possibly feel comfortable if I don't pray before meals. In fact, the moment I turn 21 and I can go watch dirty movies unperturbed, I'm going to register myself with Alvin's church and do my part for serving God, to make up for lost time.

Believe you me, when my mum screamed at me over the phone when I told her I had converted, I sure felt a sense of satisfaction i can remove myself from the stigma that your parents can solve everything.. I had to be independent, and I can't possibly depend on my parents for every single thing.. another reason I work part-time.

Anyhow, I've got to start revising for my marketing and comm skills tests next week.


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home