Friday, April 15, 2005

Ha Ha!

Hmm.

Finally.

Finally!

Yes, FINALLY!!!!

I've got MSN.

For more than two years, I've been trying to get MSN on my com, and for some oddball reason or another, my com kept being rejected by MSN.com from having a NET passport, and when I tried again today, viola.... it turned on.

I seriously don't get it... after all this while, and now it finally resurfaces. And I've wasted a whole year of poly life without MSN, where I could have communicated with my classmates so efficiently, and things would have gone much smoother than it turned out to be.

Therefore, I'm blaming MSN for partially putting my various assignments at risk (where communication with my friends are crucial), and for hampering my social life.

Anyhow, for those who want to contact me... or add me to their MSN contacts... use this email address:

bitten_stealen@hotmail.com

yes.. I know it's a weird email addy.. compared to my previous one 'rollin_hotdogs@hotmail.com', this is a real improvement. Please only use the new one.. the old one has to be filled with junk mail to the brim (and that's why I abandoned it in the first place).


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home