Wednesday, April 13, 2005

No More Braces As Of Today!!!

Hmm.

Time to hone up my poetry skills!

There will be no more braces as of today,
cuz my dentist has taken them away.
Though I did spend my mother's cash,
but it'll be my teeth I'm gonna flash.
There will be no more braces as of today.

My teeth are almost free of metal right now,
thank god my face doesn't look like a plow.
As I look in the mirror daily and smile,
I know I have already completed the mile.
My teeth are almost free of metal now.

Well I can finally show off my thirty ivories,
after years of enduring complicated rhapsodies.
I can now brush without much hassle,
and my toothbrush and teeth need not tussle.
I can finally show off my ivories.

In the end, I know some might think I'm vain,
but the truth is, it really cost me alot of pain.
think about the times I lied on that chair,
while the dentist tickled me and insulted my hair.
Do not think I'm the kind who's very vain.

Well, whaddaya know... it ain't as bad as I expected it to be...


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home