Thursday, April 14, 2005

Mucking around

Hmm.

Oh well, I'm now at Alvin's place... using his MSN to talk to Jool.. and impersonating Alvin so Jool didn't know it was me talking until I 'confessed'.

Ok, so I'm really, really bored.

We managed to play all of Alvin's 7-song tirade TWICE, and I'm glad to say we did well, and now I feel confident about the whole thing... though my concerns regarding the cohesiveness and smoothness of the performance are still somewhat unresolved.

Alvin and i managed to record an all-acoustic version of 'Folsom Prison Blues', with me on mandolin, and Alvin on classical playing the bass lines. It was fun, and now I've posted it on my blog for all to hear it in it's live, spontaneous, unadulterated glory!

Argh. I have to work later, and I have to leave Alvin's place by 4:30 or I'll be really late.

See y'all around, and hope those whom I have linked don't mind me linking their blog to mine.


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home