Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Chalet... ole!

Hmm.

Oh well, the chalet is over.. my money was somewhat well spent, though I have to admit I'm kinda short of dough cuz it's been a while since I went to work to collect my tip cash.

Let me list down the things I managed to achieve during the 3D2N chalet period:

1. I managed to remove my braces (ladies, here I come!!!) tuesday morning.
2. I managed to spend a vulgar amount of cash for just ONE can of Heinekein beer ($3.80).
3. I managed to sleep in a sleeping bag, indoors.
4. I managed to become the official class chef, by cooking and skewering chicken wings and supervising the food cooking.
5. I managed to effectively be known as the most obsessive-compulsive person in class (I fold my sleeping bag religiously... pack my dirty clothes immediately, and most of all: I insist my chicken wings have no burns/carbon on them whatsoever).
6. I also managed to sleep a grand total of four hours per night (on average).


Anyhow, my plan for the whole class to really come together as a whole came up short because:

1. A couple of people couldn't come.
2. Of those who DID come, some couldn't stay for very long.
3. For those who DID stay of a decent amount of time, some people just managed to seperate themselves from the main group by doing personal activities etc.
4. Certain fussy and picky people managed to get on my nerves, only for a while.

On the whole, I'd rate our class chalet as 7/10 because there wasn't a sense of cohesiveness... kinda sad, but it turned out okay in the end because of all the fun activities we did.

Oh, and the high point for me was the fact I have removed my braces!!! YEAH!!! Focking relief and the feeling of happiness still hasn't really sunken in yet, but at least now, I know I can smile at people and not make them wince or mentally wish I'd not look at them in the first place.

Yeah.. feels good, especially now I know my pal Chris, who wore braces before me still hasn't even taken the braces out yet, while I'm off and grinning like a fool.

Alvin came by earlier, and we both decided to go and watch St. Andrew's Rugby team play against ACS (I), but it was an utter waste of time and energy.. although I did manage to meet up with some old pals from secondary school.

I'll just go ahead and have some sleep now.. still bummed from the lack of sleep.


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home