Sunday, April 10, 2005

A Rush of warmth to the Class III

Hmm.

Monday's the class chalet, and I'm now getting out my sleeping bag to dust and give it some time in the sun so that I can have some proper sleep on Monday night.

I have to say that this chalet idea is a pretty good one, whereby all of us can get our hair down (maybe not for me.. my hairstyle involves some follicle acrobatics) and have a fun time with each other.

While I am certain there will be not much of a shortage of food, I have planned to bring some items to ensure I will not be bored:

1. CD discman + assortment of AC/DC, Led Zeppelin, Rolling Stones CDs.
2. Sleeping bag.
3. Acoustic Guitar + assorted accessories.
4. Definitely a lot of extra clothes for changing.
5. Swimming trunks + goggles.
6. Sun-tan lotion.
7. Sun glasses (clip-ons, for my existing pair of specs).
8. Paper and pen (in case I suddenly write a new song).
9. Toiletries.
10. Lighter*.

*Note: Item number 10 is brought along to make sure the bbq is alight at all times, and not however, for the act of arson.

Yeah, that's pretty much IT, but I'm sure I'll bring along some stuff to keep my hands and mind busy at the same time. I just hope everyone will want to have a good time as much as I do... pray hard for good weather as well.


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home