Thursday, April 07, 2005

Maybe Not

Hmm.

Oh well, Patrick's assessment went fairly well.. a couple of people were late, but all seemed pretty much okay. To be absolutely truthful, Patrick seemd to be more aware that he hadn't imparted any useful knowledge to us, and today, he maanged to give us pointers on how to improve our design ideas, presentation board etc.

I think all went well for me, because I had already finished up my 'hands' doorstopper, and I presented it to Patrick, to which he had no comment, which is both reassuring and worrying at the same time... you know: no comment because either 1. he is totally blown away and he is in awe; or 2. he is so disappointed in my work he has nothing to say.

However, I also managed to pluck up the courage to ask the special someone out... to no avail. She wasn't free. I guess it was the wrong question at the wrong time, and I'm just the wrong guy. No worries, I'm not gonna cry my eyes out at failure.

Maybe Char is going to slap the back of my head for asking her so inappropriately when she was so busy packing her stuff, but that was the only time she would be left alone by her friends. Further more, I felt so foolish just smiling at her and she's just busy packing her stuff.

Ah, what the fock. I'm just gonna plan out what I'm gonna do for the chalet.


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home