Sunday, April 03, 2005

Three Songs in One Day

Hmm.

I've just polished off three songs, 'Intro', 'I'm Gonna Find My Own Way' and 'Searchaway, Spring In Christchurch'. These three songs include guitar and vocal sounds which are particularly difficult to nail down, and I'm proud to say I've finally nailed all of them, and all that awaits 'I'm Gonna Find My Own Way' is Alvin's piano bits, which are the ear-candy of the song.

In actual fact, these three songs are penned by yours truly, and I almost gave them up previously because I had so much difficulty just achieving the proper sound and volume for the guitar and vocals. Thanks to a year's worth of patience and improved skill with a simple recording programme, I have achieved something which i do believe will last for a while.

Right now I'm just waiting for time to pass, and hopefully I can finish off my 'Hands' doorstop by today.. all that stands between me and completion is my extreme laziness.

Ok, gotta get to work now, see you later.


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home