Monday, May 30, 2005

1st Day of School (again)

Hmm.

Well, it's the day of reckoning, when freedom flies out of my front door, and jumps up my rear end. It's was a real blast... first lesson was model making (which mas mainly letting our lecturer Kouo do all the talking), followed by a very cold evironment in the Comm Lab with Jie Hong, while learning how to use Rhino. The day was topped off with a half-hour session with M&M lecturer Phua Tian Soon, whose opening line was:

'Aiyah.. same old group again'

Well, we didn't change much, to tell the truth. We (excluding yours truly) have pretty much remained just as childish, humourous (this time I'm in), and downright witty (oh, yeah.. I'm definitely in this one).

Some things which I hoped had changed still haven't managed to happen, but I'm just here.. hoping for the best.

On a lighter note.. it's really great to be an OGL after all.. having juniors waving at you from within lecture rooms as you walk by in Block M is really a feeling that I can enjoy, but not exploiting that feeling is important as well: I want to have great time with these people.

Tomorrow is another day... hope it goes well, as well.


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home