Saturday, May 28, 2005

It's just Another Day and a Half

Hmm.

I just sit here in front of my computer screen
and I just marvel at the way things have been
how fast time goes by
and the way our dreams fly
because I'm about to enter my second year
and I'm not sure if realised are all my fears

I think back on all the wounds
and wonder if they are still fresh
I ponder upon the class politics
and I hope they have become less

Also on my mind are my friends
in what way have they changed?
Has our bond wavered and weakened
or has it still remained unaltered?

Have I learnt from my mistakes
and realised I need to be less cold?
Have I learnt to lower the stakes
and not let my conscience be sold?

I sometimes wonder if things
could just go back to normal
Where all our faults are forgiven
and our mistakes, we can forestall

Right now I'm hoping for the best
for what hope have we in despair?
And I hope it is the same for the rest
for we are all entering the same lair.


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home