Tuesday, May 31, 2005

The Name Of The Game

Hmm.

I sometimes wonder why you choose this path,
when you play a dual role and others have the last laugh.
I believe it isn't fun, how it is like to have two faces,
and I seriously doubt if doing so will get you places.

If your behaviour is one of well-rehearsed deliberation,
then I guess it would not be suited to any generation.
However, for the time being I'm sure you will continue,
because everyone is tired of this game except for you.

Time will only tell if what you deem is just can be justified,
if only you can make an effort to make yourself less satisfied.
Old wounds can heal with the conditioning of the mind,
and I'm sure in due course your true meanings you will find.

What is the name of your game? Can I help you in it's definition?
I guess it's called denial, and for your part it's all about intuition.
It's so easy for you it seems, just to act it out like another play,
Gal, don't be surprised when everyone's gone, and it's just another day.


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

1 Comments:

At 10:03 pm, Blogger Arnie Brown said...

On Thanksgiving, yesterday, I had so many reasons to be thankful. I thank Him first of all for my salvation, and I thank him for the way he has blessed my business. Please read below, and then visit my web site for more. www.arniebrown.com

Connie, my wife and best friend since 1963, and I relocated to Maryland in September of 1998, after my retirement as a real estate broker in Hobart, Indiana . Connie is a nurse in Frederick, and looking forward to her retirement from the medical field.

Although successful in my real estate career, there was no “built-in” retirement plan. After my retirement, we soon realized that the luxuries we had enjoyed so much were no longer affordable.

We began “earnestly”praying for God to help us find a way to supplement our income with a home-based business; utilizing my business experience, creativity, and computer skills.

We placed a small ad on the internet seeking advice to help us find an honorable home-based business that would supplement our income and still afford us enough leisure time to enjoy life. We made it clear in our ad that we were not interested in any “get rich quick” or “pyramid schemes”. Selling on the internet and eBay was, overwhelmingly, recommended.

After a thorough investigation, we made the decision to go forward. We have gone forward and have not looked back.

The following is a brief history of my business background.

1998 to Present: Semi Retired. (but working more than I ever did)
1982 - 1998: Arnold R. Brown, Real Estate Marketing Co., Owner Springvale Town homes in Schererville, Indiana, for Aldon Builders - Sold 135 town homes in less than 2 years. Plum Creek Town homes in Schererville, Indiana, for Oakcrest Corporation - Sold over 175 town homes in 4 years. Barrington Ridge in Hobart, Indiana for Greiner Builders - Sold 56 homes exceeding 9 million in 14 months.
Responsibilities: Established advertising budgets; planned marketing targets and strategies; designed brochures and sales literature; designed media advertising; hired, trained, and supervised salespeople; assisted buyers with changes, customizing, and obtaining financing; attended closings.
1968 - 1982: Munster Conservatory of Music, Inc., Owner Owned and managed Baldwin Piano and Organ stores in Munster, Merrillville, and Valparaiso, Indiana. Hired, trained, and supervised all salespeople, employees and music teachers.
1950 – 1968: Professional Musician and Entertainer Played guitar, upright bass and was lead singer with various traveling groups. My experience as a musician, singer and stand-up comic included Special Services while serving in the US Army.
EDUCATION:
Purdue University Department of Real estate
Baldwin Sales and Management School, Cincinnati, Ohio
Greer College, Chicago, Illinois
RELATED SKILLS:
Computer Proficiency
Graphic Design
Consulting
Marketing Strategies
Sales Training
Public Relations
AWARDS AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS:
Baldwin Piano and Organ Company Award for Outstanding Salesmanship
Nominated for Who’s Who in Indiana
PERSONAL DATA:
Date of birth – May 23, 1932
Married -1963
Height: 6’2” – 199 pounds.
Non-smoker/drinker

**Jesus Christ**praise the lord oh my soul

 

Post a Comment

<< Home