Wednesday, June 01, 2005

A Rush of warmth to the Class IV

Hmm.

I've always thought of my class as an organism... but please bear in mind that I only have two year's worth of biology knowledge (notably from Secondary one to two). So what kind of organism do I view my class as..? I'll just put it in layman's terms because, frankly, my terminology for biology is absolutely zilch.

All right.. I view my class, as sort of like a spider. Well, for one thing, this spider has obviously, a head, and then an abdomen. I'm just gonna break it down as simply as I can.

The head of the spider contains the eyes, sensory organs, mouth, fangs etc etc. When it comes to relating people with these sensory organs, I tend to view myself as one of the eyes of a spider... a few of my classmates as well fit into the area of being an eye of the spider, simply because we are more observant, and as a result, are able to let others see (from our point of view) what a specific situation may be like.

A few of us may be associated with the legs of a spider... which support the creature and propel it forward. These people are those who have the willpower to continue to stay by their friends, juggle multiple tasks, and essentially allow our class to complete the circle of progress.

Then we come to the abdomen... which houses the body functions and also the source of the spider-web. A few of my classmates are essentially the soul of the class. Without them, I guess we would only exist in black and white.. and with these individuals.. we operate in technicolour.

For the remaining people... they are the source of entanglements, the ones who spin traps and ensnare unsuspecting individuals... slowing others down and becoming unwilling victims.

I guess I'm still very wary of certain people in my class. but that's only one or two individuals. As for the rest... stay cool and carry on the good work! You guys really rock my world.


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home