Saturday, October 08, 2005

Clutch that matey! XX

Hmm.

Considering that this is the 20th edition of 'Clutch That Matey!', which essentially revolves around my experience in working (and singing) at the pub, I must say that it is rather interesting how this turned out to be.

Last night, I was working as usual... business was hot, then slow and Superdel came in! At long last I've managed to meet her in person. I am rather baffled as to why she claims she has problems finding guys... she's frankly very pretty LOL.

I finally went up to sing a couple of songs, in running order: 'Wonderful Tonight' (requested by Superdel), 'Are You Ready For The Country?', 'Let It Be Me', 'Highway To Hell', and finally a knee-quaking 'Hey Jude'. I'm not kidding about the knee-quaking part... after the set was over, my knees were shaking, not least due to the fact I was shaking all over the place and screaming into the microphone.

At least Superdel was happy... her friend who came along didn't seem all that amused, but what the hey: it's only rock n' roll!


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home