Saturday, November 26, 2005

My vote!

Hmm.

Ok to start the ball rolling, here my friends.. is my vote:

Best hair: Amanda Koh

Because I find it very nice and neat and befitting of her image: cool and calm


Worst hair: Sabrina Goh

I like the colour purple, just not on her head.


Best Wardrobe: Khairul Hussein

With chops to deter any bouncer... this guy takes my vote.


Worst Wardrobe: Alvin Chee

For the guy whom I'm wagering that he'll be wearing shorts and loafers to his own wedding LOL.


Best Song: Money - Pink Floyd

Superb bass line, deep meaning, crazy guitar solo and whack-out sound panning... not to mention it came from Dark Side of The Moon, which means that a rough one-fifth of the british population has heard this song more than once every 6 months.


Worst Song: Living Next Door to Alice - Smokey

No other song uses the word *fuck* so lightly, and yet so effectively. Throw away your 50 cent and Eminem... probably the worst punch line in the history of bad punch lines.


Worst Band/Group Name of All Time (non fiction): Gaye Bikers on Acid

I can just imagine the event host saying 'And now, ladies and gentlemen, it gives me great pleasure to present: GAYE BIKERS ON ACID!!!'


Most Popular/Notorious Personality: Crawldaddy

What, you got a problem?


Least Popular Personality: Zelda Woo

Never in all my life have I ever felt more sorry for one who is reglected by the rest due to her limited mental capabilities and inability to shut her mouth.


Most Feared Personality: Hee Kiah

No contest lah.


Character Awards:

Lame: Alvin Chee

No one deserves to be slapped every two sentences in a dialogue... except this guy.

Silent: Lin Yoke Shyng

Although he can shpeak english... he's still the quietest bloke on earth.. the undesputed Lord of the Silence.

Quirky: Sian Lee

I don't know anyone else who can just start laughing by looking at her.

Cool: Liu Jie Hong

One cool lady.. takes things with focus and yet in her stride... never breaks out in a sweat, this woman *salute*.

Evil: Crawldaddy

Well I can't count the number of times I've been labelled as 'evil', and the number of times Jace has wanted to strangle me, Zelda wanted to throttle me and Alvin wanted to disassociate himself with me XD.

Funny: Garry Tan

One guy who deserves to usurp the place of Gurmit Singh as the most prominent singaporean joker. Just his laughter alone inspires anyone within 20 yards to laugh along.


Quote of The Year: Ayob: "Wow.. hey sitting on this chair makes me feel like I'm sitting on Phuket BITCH, yeah.. Phuket BITCH!!!"

For obvious reasons.


Occurance of The Year: Alvin shitting in his pants

For your reference to this vote you can see here


And there you have it.. my votes are in, but that doesn't mean my vote counts more than anyone else's... go ahead and vote! You have until the 4th of december.


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home