Sunday, April 23, 2006

Sheesh

Hmm.

Throughout my 5-6 years of playing guitar.. the only song that has been requested most apart from 'tears in heaven' and 'when you say nothing at all' is 'happy birthday'. And that has been a source of grief for me for such a long time.

I can still remember the looks on people's faces when i told them I had no idea.. including the dubious looks on my classmates when I brought my guitar to class once and it just so happened to be the birthday of the "two-headed snake" (read back for clues as to who this person might be). ANother incident was in the pub.. I was moonlighting a set and someone asked me to play it. I should have probably dug a hole in the ground and buried myself at that point in time to avoid further embarassment.

It's true, and sad that until now I'm still not sure how to play 'happy birthday'.. maybe I should stop with the AC/DC and start learning the rudimentary songs which I think even my little cousin knows how to play. Lol.. after 'happy birthday' move on to 'twinkle twinkle little stars' perhaps?

Anyways.. I'm not sure how much dough I can spare for my supervisor's incumbent birthday, not to mention Superdel's birthday, and Alvin's the day after her's. Can you imagine that? Gosh I need dough.


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home