Sunday, January 14, 2007

The Jam was gooood

Hmm.

Today marks a turning point for me. I've shed of the skin of my old band, and started afresh to a healthy start.

I met the drummer slightly earlier and we jammed in the studio before our bassist rolled along. I was pleasantly surprised by the fact that the drummer basically nailed all of the 3 intended jamming songs plus one more which I had not planned in advance to jam, but had asked him casually if he knew how to play it (and he said yes).

So bassist came in and we nailed 2 out of 4 of the songs... bassist had some trouble learning the bassline of the song because apparently his stereo system had a very low bass output and he could not hear the bottom end properly. However, me did managed to play each song well, and only one song was left 90% done right.

Overall a very satisfying jam session, will be jamming again next week.

Any band name suggestions? This invitation does not extend to fools who tag indiscriminately.


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home