Monday, January 01, 2007

So it's here at last

Hmm.

Well. 2007. Here at last.

Am I happy about it? I dunno... it's the year I'm entering NS and finishing up my Diploma course. Hopefully it's also the year in which I can accomplish the following:

1. Gain better personal fitness.
2. Finish recording all of the songs Alvin and myself had intended to do since 2005.
3. Get my diploma with top honours. At least that's what I hope I can achieve.
4. Sell off any useless guitar gear lying around the house doing nothing.
5. Get a new part-time job. Hopefully something that involves music.

People are such fascinating individuals. Last night I met so many wonderful people during the NYE countdown party at East Coast Marine Cove. I had plenty of fun and the people who were involved with the organisation and execution were fantastic as well. It was pretty much one of the best parties I've had in a while.

So what are your resolutions?


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home