Sunday, December 17, 2006

Back by popular demand

Hmm.

So what has Crawldaddy been up to in terms of recording his original material?

I do recall many of you telling me how much you enjoyed 'Healing of Time', and I personally felt it was a song that was hard to beat.

So after many late-night sessions trying to come up with a decent enough song to take over it, I've decided that this is one song that is seriously hard to beat. Therefore, I have decided to re-record 'Healing of Time', and here it is on this blog in all it's lovey-dovey, mushy glory.

I have added a shaker track and an additional rhythm guitar track to make the song sound much more fuller than its previous incarnate.

So folks and fellow bloggers... enjoy


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home