Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Definitely in the wrong section

Hmm.

People ask me how my project is coming along... and I guess it's coming along fine. I just finalised the brief with Mr Sannie and he's pretty happy with what I came up with: general, not too specific, but still giving a generous amount of direction and creative freedom.

I spent a fair amount of money today... early Christmas present for myself.

Spoke to Superdel earlier in the day, and I explained to her how an electric guitarist functions in a band. Essentially, the guitarist plays about with his tone, his guitar sound and he uses guitar effects to make this possible.

As for me (begging your pardon if you're not sure about the technical jargons) I plug my guitar into my wah pedal, followed by a booster pedal, an Overdrive, a Chorus an EQ pedal followed by an A/B switch pedal.

The pedal in perspective which I purchased today is the booster pedal, which incidentally costs $72 after Yamaha's festive discount. I had sold off an old pedal of mine for $90 because it wasn't serving my needs in the way in which I needed it to, so I got rid of it, and got this one instead.

So far, I'm very happy with it. I can get really crazy sounds out of it.

Now to my misery.

I just can't stand being in the same area of the studio with Barney. I mean.. her voice, every word she utters sounds like a 7-year-old child whining. GROW UP, and for your own sake, STOP TALKING AS THOUGH YOU'RE ON TELEVISION AND YOU'RE EMBARASSED. IT'S ALL AN ACT AND WE ALL KNOW YOU'RE JUST ACTING CUTE.

How old are you? Do you even take this course seriously? I told myself I would never ever mention you on this blog, but this is way beyond human tolerance. And I have to resort to turning up my music just so I can shut out your finger-nails-on-chalk-board kind of voice.

SHEESH.


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home