Friday, November 26, 2004

Smoking Woes

Hmm.

Blogging at Chri's place now, since I can't go online at my place (technically) I decided to blog at his place. Right.

A couple of days back (just after the sleepy talk on Wednesday) Alvin and I were walking to Bugis Junction, and there was a lady smoking ahead of us... being the blunt and sarcastic personality, I decided to bring up the topic of smoking in asia.

C: 'Hey, you read recently in the papers? Some dude suggested that Cigerette packs go up to 30 bucks just so to discourage smoking?'

Al: 'Oh? that expensive?'

C: 'Yeah, smoking really is a terrible habit' (at this point in time, Alvin notices I'm talking about the smoking lady)

Al: 'Hmm.' then very quietly 'You just had to do that right?'

Then being the evil and blunt person I am, I literally shouted out:

C: 'Yeah!!!! Smoking sucks you know!'


Anyhow, before I came to Chris's place, I bought some clorets at a local mama shop. I dunno what came over the shoplady, she offered me to buy some cigerettes.

I just kindly smiled and said 'no thanks', though in my mind, and silently thinking:

'IF YOU DARE ASK ME TO BUY YOUR BLOODY CIGS AGAIN, I WILL TEAR YOUR HEAD OFF'

Anyhow, I reached Chris's place to find his mom sleeping face down, and I thought I had walked into a crime scene... you know, kinda freaky to see a person face down, and motionless..

Yeah. next time I see that, I'll be calling the cops.

Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home