Sunday, February 27, 2005

Pop Tart III (Stuck In a Rut)

Hmm.

Patrick's clock project (which, incidentally, is supposed to be handed up week after next) is really bogging me down. apart from V.I. which is due on monday, Patrick's project is the only one in which I'm desperately trying to pull thoughts together. However, due to my rejection of modern-day society, I'm unable to come up with a design of a clock which might suggest it oozes the essense of 'Pop Art'.

I've tried all I could: talking to Patrick, Garry, Jie Hong, and reading all the damn books in the school library concerning 'Pop Art'. I'm just unsure what is the mass media raving all about.

Should I design something which follows in the style of a particular pop artist? Should i design something which causes emotions common to that caused by pop art? Or should I just interpret Pop Art in my own way and come up with something altogether different? Patrick's silence on this area is severely hampering my progress.

And I'm absolutely certain he should give me an answer regarding how I should go about deriving my concepts.

Sigh... i gotta get a way to solve this problem. Maybe I should give Joon Kiat a call?


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home