Monday, February 21, 2005

Out for blood...

Hmm.

I'm just having the most anxietious day ever (if there is such a word as anxietious). Ok, put it as mildly kan cheong, and throw in a dash of stress and disgust.

Had Patrick's class this morning, and as usual, as when concerned with his point of view on things, he refuses to let me pass the door to completing my project.

Pop art, the perpetual pain-in-the-arse for me, has risen its butt-ugly head to bite me again, and it's like an elusive piece of jigsaw puzzle. whenever I come close to completing the picture, something just manages to misplace itself, and I can't get it all together.

What's worse is that no matter how hard I try to find that piece of jigsaw (metaphorically speaking), it will refuse to emerge, and I fear that this project will be going to the dogs if I can't find a solution quick.

After annoying and irritating me with his silence, Patrick then insulted the whole class by snidely implying that all of us are irrelevant dorks who can't even comprehend a 'simple art movement', and he will only accept our 'mediocre work' when he realises that our 'potential is limited to the extent of such immature boundaries'.

That dude refuses to hint to me what Pop art is all about, and all he knows what it isn't, thereby providing me with information that's worth less than half a rotten dick. i mean, as a teacher, it's right not to spoon-feed, but at least put us on the right track instead of doping around with us and then put us down simply because we don't know what we can do, and how we are going to do it. It's all his focking fault.

Then comes good o'l Melissa. That woman will never answer her phone or reply any sms, much less apply her efforts (expended presumably mostly on karaoke and mahjong) and try and finish our V.I. project artefact on time. It's making both of us look bad, not just herself, and I'm doing all I can to communicate.

Hee Kiah said we lack any form of teamwork. How can I achieve any teamwork with Melissa when I can't even get a reply sms from her, or when I tried to call her 5 times since yesterday, or when i leave three messages with her classmates. True, it takes two hands to clap, and I've done my fair share of attempting to break down the communication barriers with her by calling her, messaging her and even praying for her. I'm just stumped how much I'm going to take before I really give her a piece of my mind. If Hee Kiah demands teamwork from us, then all i can say is that Melissa can't give a damn to other people's expectations of her, and she is simply unability to shoulder responsibility.

She is one person who will be the bringer of the eventual downfall of today's society if we aren't too careful.

Sigh, I 'm just so darn annoyed with Melissa, Patrick and my inability to progress with my work becasue of these two characters. Why can't things be simpler? Does complication negate the quality of work in result? I often find the simplest things work best, and all this complication just doesn't do it for me... and i'm just praying I can find a way out.


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home