Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Do I have A Disease?

Hmm.

It seems even though it's only the second semester, I notice that it's always Alvin and his classmates having a hard time trying to patch up with their schoolwork, while it seems I'm somewhat more eng than they are. I dunno... why aren't I busy with something?

Some of my classmates recently commented that they never saw me do my project work in school, nor see me use the workshop facilities alongside them. Maybe I was just doing my work while they had their meal breaks, or maybe it was just that I was too shy of them and did my work discreetly, and in different places (while they were in the workshop, I was in the studio and vice versa).

I also notice that for Ayob's matrial, form and perspective I tend to use simple, readily availible materials, and my design was uncomplicated and straight-shootin'. Can I justify that claim? My project is completely black (yes, everything is completely black) from the board to the little bits sticking out, and the sand texture covering all of it. All of my classmates didn't get why i always associated myself with black, and why couldn't I just use some 'common colours' such as orange, red, blue or green.

The answer? I'm colour-blind, people! What's more simpler and fool-proof than just using a colour that's elusive, exclusive and effective against colour-blind people such as yours truly? Also, i find that the sand texture of my project stands out remarkably when a spotlight is shined upon it. So I'm just using black to mask the hidden secret.

So this afternoon, some of my classmates were still struggling to finish their stuff whilst i had already finished all of it last friday, and I had polished off my V.I. presentation board by 6 pm.

Back to the subject of my mysterious freedom, i just wonder why it is that Alvin always has to hit a road block, and he's just having the bad luck of running into it this semester and the one before. We both agree that Patrick's one stuck-up little doot, and he's also insidiously crazy about going his way, and not respecting our point of view regarding our own projects. We both also agree that Melissa's another stuck-up little dootess who deserves to fail since she can't even curb her singing and gambling cravings to finish her project duties on time.

Yet again, I really can't give half a rotten dick why these people want to get me down... I'm just going to study for my marketing test now!


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

1 Comments:

At 9:49 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

my stand?? why do i need a stand?? my gosh i think im derailed already.. the topic's long gone and im still harping on it.. actually that was just a few points of view to add to that..

main point: people are becoming whims. it's hard to find someone with a strong character.. agree??

nahh... as for me.. i cant conform to the society of today. it's just not me. im more of the olden time wanderer.. with basic skills for survival.. more to like, the ability to do something:practical things. like running, pick up a skill.. more like a jack of all traits and almost there kind of thing.. im not like master of it.

frankly, speaking, im quite grateful that im born a girl. yes, im sexist to an extend where guys should excel in their skills. if not they cant make it kind of thing.. because they have too support a family, impress, stand out and the what nots..

anyway, as i was saying, im not really looking for anything because people now are scared to step out of their comfort zone, scared of losing sercurity. heck! im also scared of it, but you cant always dwell in sercurity. life isnt always a bed of roses right??

people are taking tings for granted. the peace, social stability, political stability... there is a new breed of people, but it's hardly relisable. the kids are getting protected to the core and they dont know how high the sky and the depth of the earth. how do we find reliable characters under these circumstances??

*sigh* it's a new breed of people, it's a whole new strategy of mixing with people and a whole new social game. you'll see someday. haiz.. i think that i've set my sights too high up in the clouds. but really.. i think that there's not many people now that fits my bill. it's a hard compromise really. maybe im doomed to be single all my life..

okok
i gtg.. post again latr kaez..
hahax...
from
you know who

 

Post a Comment

<< Home