Thursday, April 07, 2005

In a Little While

Hmm.

Ok, Patrick managed to postpone our assessment to 3pm today simply because he said so. In fact I had to call him up and talk him into giving the assessment today because he initially wanted to have it on Monday, the morning on the same day of the chalet which Keri and some people in the class had put so much effort into organising.

Initially, Jie Hong (full time lecturer from China) messaged me that Patrick postponed the assessment to Monday. When I had called her, I discovered one shcoking factor: Patrick's wife just had a kid.

Fine, so Patrick's now a father (and that's a real shocker considering how faggoty he is in real life), and he wants to push our assessment back to the day, which we had planned in advance to have fun and regroup as a whole and rock out.

Naturally I said 'NO ****ing WAY!!!' right in Jie Hong's ear.

In the end, I had to call Patrick up, offer my congratulations and then proceed right to business. It's understandable if he wants to stay by his wife's side and accompany her as they welcome their child into the world, but on the other hand, I will not compromise our fun just because Patrick wants us to.

After confirming the time with Patrick, I went about passing the message on to the rest of the class. Naturally, the last-minute change didn't go down well with some of my classmates (who can blame them?), but similarly, as much as Patrick has given some sacrifice to take our assessment, I do believe that it's important we finish this off, and have it over and done with.

Not to mention it has been delayed since Monday, and it's high time we closed this semester properly.

I just hope everything will go as planned.


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home