Sunday, April 17, 2005

Two bottles in one night!

Hmm.

Last night.. I had such a blast... it was the bbq for those who worked under the McCraic company.. essentially the people who worked at Molly Malone's, Bq bar and Town house.

I had plenty of beer last night (more than I previously imagined I could take!)... I tried 'Hoegarden' and Guiness draft... both of which weren't too bad, but I realised that I needed to stay near to the fire and tend to the food, or else I'd become woozy.

The food was great.... the music was bland (hip hop stuff and Simple Plan *shudder*)... the people were kind and the vodka was pouring.

I didn't get too liberal on my drink.. because I'd know I'd get real 'floating' once I lose my way. But I manage to hold my own (considering I had two beers, and one vodka orange).

I also managed to get a new 'toy' of myself... it's one of those 'bracket' things which people wear to blow on their harmonicas while they strum away. The darn thing was so huge... I look like I have a severe tooth and dental case whenever I harp and strum at the same time.. it looks like a hugantic external set of braces.

Anyhow, I've managed to come up with a new song just by strumming and making the harmonica 'harmonise' with the music... should sound great! I'll keep y'all posted!


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home