Friday, May 13, 2005

In Anticipation Of The New Semester

Hmm.

Well, although it's still the middle of the holidays, I just can't get the thought of starting the new term out of my head. There are so many things to look foward to: new lecturers, juniors to get to know, different challenges, friends to catch up with, and old wounds to heal.

I suppose one thing which I can't get off my mind is that I'm already entering my Second Year in Poly... wow.. it's amazing that it feels like only yesterday I was sitting in Alvin's place making our crappy records and jamming away.. and that's even before term started for Year 1.

I can't imagine what sort of stuff our lecturers have in store for us this coming semester, but I'm sure it's going to be challenging but fun at the same time. The thing is: will I rise above the rest, or will I remain at the same level as my classmates in order not to incur their negative feelings? I've always had the feelings I'm leaving my friends behind if I go all out to hit the ceiling.. and I've done that often, but I always feel guilty at times when I do so.

Anyway, I know that there will come a time when it's an individual game, and no man can be left behind, but I feel that time has already come. I will do my very best, but I will still help my friends when I can, the best compromise I think possible.

I've managed to maintain a level of within the top half of my class, and maybe within the top quarter, but sometimes I slip when it comes to the really "study" subjects, which i abhorr, due to my absymal sense of memory.

I like modules which require my hands to really get involved, and mental process is limited... becasue I'm one guy who loves my hands (although they are coarse and ugly to look at).

Ahahaha... Guess I'll just have to wait andc see... and prepare in advance.


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home